KG’s Blog Post #44 – 3/18/10 10:02pm
Five Idiotic Thoughts,
5. I’m way too tight about the upcoming board meeting that decides my fate on Tour.
4. I respect Ian Poulter for at least speaking his mind – no one seems to do this very often on the PGA Tour. He is forking nuts if he thinks there is nothing wrong with the rankings and him being #6 – but at least he has won now – well done I may add.
3. Washington and the Tour seem to have way to much in common these days – _ _ _ _ _
2. I just read a movie script that is about this nut who has had good and awful things happen to him in one life – not really believable when you think about everything. Then I realized it was my life – I was crying through out most of it. No clue if it will ever happen, but if they can make a “Blindside” movie (very good too), maybe they can do a “Greenside” – “Greendrive” – “Greendog” – “Greenmulligan” -”GreenIdontknow” – “Greenstop” ok
1. I realized today why Tiger is playing so soon – he has realized that the world is coming to an end in Dec of 2012. So he must win 5 of the next 12 majors if he wants to pass Jack.
Be good my friends.