KG’s Blog Post #2 – 7/16/09
Hello all – me again – i’m not sure if i’m supposed to be blogging so much! but i’m kinda stuck in bed with not much to do so i might has well bother you guys. today will be a mini update on where i’m at.
1. I currently still have a monster cut in my head – i could easily play in a horror film as a victim of the dreaded ax to the head.
2. To add color to my role in the horror flick i have this scar right under my left eye and some orbital damage under the eye (no clue what that means).
3. I have a special smile now – missing some teeth and chipped many others, plus there’s some sort of slide of the teeth – that means i can’t eat real well, talking funny but clearly i’m as good looking as i was before this horror flicking started. that covers my head.
4. My supposedly good leg – Mr. left foot was jealous of the lack of attention and has created his own issue – medical speak is foreign to me, so in my words we currently have a brace in it for 3 weeks and pray it heals so we don’t need surgery on those whacky tendons and ligaments that are screwed up.
5. Now to my leg – sadly i must admit that i’m in a lot more pain that i thought i would be at this point – i hope it ends soon – the infection that caused so many problems seems to be under control at the moment – i’ve been told that its heal well and may get the stitches out next week sometime.
That pretty much covers my body – my brain is fluctuating – if truth be told i’m really tired of the pain – sadly today is one of those days where my mind constantly thinks of my loved ones that i have lost – i assuming these days are natural.
Take care everyone – may your days be good.