KG’s Blog Post #41 – 2/23/10 6:15pm
Two Feet – One Mouth,
Slap me silly, gentlemen. All sorts of news flying round my little world these days. I’m not going to open my mouth too much and set all the facts straight right at the moment, as I told the Tour I would wait and hear from the director of the Champions Tour first.
I want to tell you all that I will absolutely tell you the whole truth after my conversation with Mr. Stevens. We should all try and remember that I am, and always will be, What & Who I am – period. I will not play a PR game as most do in the world. I will explain my point my way. I will save my dog from any gator again!!!!
Well bull doggy to that political world…
We speak now of some neat new facts:
1) I can fly my driver 245 yards – not often but damn close – that will only be about 15 short of “systems all go”.
2) I have developed a new whacky looking stance for my bunker shots – the monster leg gets in my way.
3) I bowled a 233-189-205 to lead my team to first place – I started with a 117 average 6 weeks ago, and now have a 172 average – my goal is to finish with a 180 average.
4) I know I will be able to represent myself well when I tee it up at The Legends with Sir Reidomatic – not counting the choke factor. [ April23-25/Savannah http://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/s504 ]
5) I have nothing else to say – Be good my friends,