KG’s Blog Post #55 – 5/10/10 10:01am
Monday Morning Boredom,
It’s forking freezing here in Birmingham. But this will turn to really hot in two days. The course is playing pretty fast so the length issue will not be as bad as I had worried. Good for me. Bad news is that I definitely don’t remember it being this hilly. The lies are going to make me look like a Sunday slasher on Elm Hill Street. But I’ve gotta learn somewhere. The tees are much more elevated also which means ouch for me unless I just park the cart real close – I’m hoping for this option.
I’m trying to figure out how to leave my window open at night so I can let this peeing monster out by himself. Now I must building an elevator for him.
Well, back to the course – the greens are much more elevated too, which means my chipping stances will be really tested this week. A damn lot of tests this week I say. Anyway I have a few more Greenisms for you.
1) Johnny Miller has lost what brain cells he had left – NBC and Zuckerman too!!
2) Steve Nash needs to remember he came here legally – it seems rather strange a foreigner comes here and earns millions in our country and has the audacity to complain about a bill that he probably hasn’t read in its full context. Like our dopey politicians.
3) Ken Green must stop getting up so damn early so he doesn’t mumble so much.
4) I’m going to get a new Adams driver that will flight lower and run like Munch burger.
5) I’m going to try out a men’s version of a Capri length slack on my right side so when I have to keep cleaning off the sweat I don’t have to strip naked all the time. I’m gonna look like a complete loonytoon on smack. I will match my personality for once.
6) Tiger is finding out that stress does awful things to the body.
7) Fear only me swinging a club with a thong on and your day will be fantastic.